Sunday, June 01, 2008

Daughter of Time (an altered book)

These are three double pages scanned from the altered book I am working on now...


this one, above is the month of May....with curtains of rain, sparkly pink sticker flowers, books to read, birds nesting and singing. A beautiful time...glorious outdoors or cozy indoors!


This one reminds me of fairy tales with swans and dancing princesses....wearing out their slippers! I added a sheer sequined embroidered overlay.


Here the focus is on a life which permits the making of this kind of art....to see, collect, remember and assemble images...."She had been shut away from the world" the text says. I added "While away the hours in your ivory towers"...perfect for the "daughter of time"! [from "The Games People Play" by Joe South]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! cap sleeve wedding dress Handbags Louboutin Shoes Pigalle Christian Louboutin. Column Wedding Dresses