Thursday, June 05, 2008

Moleskine early summer page

This is a collage and journaling page combined.


Stream of thought writing across from a fabric scrap and a magazine clipping. My brother's 50th birthday this weekend. Live in the moment and enjoy!
[the page with the black writing has become like the calendar grid for June or like the grid of a patchwork quilt...the dotted lines could even be quilting stitches. the red dot in every other block brings some of the vibrance of the fabric scrap across the page! I had started to use the other side of the little torn scrap which featured lime green and black. It fell down this way....and I saw a connection to the softer colors of the butterfly wing along with the Zen feeling of the print...which goes with living in the moment!]

1 comment:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

so now you make me wonder when a collage becomes a journal page, LOL
LOL
I love it!!!
yellow!!! yay!!!!
keep living the moment!
hugs dear!