Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Year's End

The final page in last year's cut and paste journal....


this page evolved during the year...when I wasn't sure where to use an image it went here. It features a photo of my collage/acrylic self-portrait on canvas, and magazine clippings...nesting, resting, doing art and quilting... maybe some re-decorating and cooking.
A simple peaceful life is evoked.
As I begin my new journal in a blank 9x12 memory album, I will be doing more art and becoming more whimiscal in my self-portraits and illustrations...(that's the plan of the moment!)

2 comments:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I want to do the whymsical way, too.

Julie said...

I have always loved your self portrait. Good to see it again. I feel like playing right now and that is not good as I am at work :{

Julie