Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I love PINK in the dead of winter!!!!!!

This cozy soft pink chair caught my eye....and the woman sipping tea.(though I need more exercise than sitting at the moment!)
Across the page, I have more pink, roses, dishes, and a "tie-in" to the spiral binding which is part of a commercial Valentine gift bag. I put rose colored glasses on the heart. The background of the tie-in is vintage mail...with postmarks...one return address has my name, "Lila"....
This young girl in her wonderful pink world is on the flip side of the tie-in!

MORE pink....the tied in postcard says "Frugal is such an ugly word"....collage features some expensive jewelry and silver...tea-drinking twins are saying "Fancy That"!

4 comments:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I love all that pink!!!
I need more exercise, too, LOL

Kims Art said...

I was searching Art Dolls on blogger and found you. I just read all your old posts and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading them.

winnsangels said...

I too love the warm pinks. AND your collages AND your paintings.
Thanks again for the visit.

Shop girl said...

pink is a warm fuzzy for me also. My granddaughter that is 5 is really into pink. Her Birthday is coming soon and I have already bought baby pink ribbon.
Hugs, Mary