Thursday, April 17, 2008

Life is good....collaged page in altered book...(I am taking those wrinkles out of the chair!)





Flights of Fancy....



Feast your senses....rest....dream and it will come true.



An altered book page....it started with the large "O" in the text. I cut out the center and decided to do a page themed around "orange". First, I put and orange rose in the center of the "O". Then cirled special words from the text (like "chocolate candy", "rest", "smell of success", "succulent","juicy") to preserve them and painted the pages orange. Clipped art was then collaged onto the pages, along with a glittery butterfly sticker.

4 comments:

Shop girl said...

These pages are beautiful, I have missed you. Hugs, Mary

Julie said...

Love the blues one especially but do really like them all.

How do you remove wrinkles? Until I found the right glue I had all sorts of wrinkles in my altered book.

Lila Rostenberg said...

I was able to gently pull it loose and reglue...not the end of the world even if it tears in doing this,,,just makes it more wabi sabi!

Julie said...

My second look here. In the first picture, I was so intent on looking at the wrinkles that I did not even see the tag. LOL!