Thursday, May 31, 2007

Esmeralda....a Love goddess with an attitude







This is Esmeralda.....she is almost finished and ready to go on ETSY.

Esmeralda is a Peruvian love goddess whose traditional color is emerald green. According to legend, if your lover is unfaithful, any emeralds he has given you will lose their color!

She stands with her hand on her hip, a shawl tied around her hips, a right hand full of love charms and a dancing shoe! (with the shawl this way, she is showing her gypsy soul!)

Now she is lifting her skirts...to show off her ankles and fishnet stockings!








2 comments:

Olivia said...

I love your doll, Lila! Beautiful, and original, as always. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Bimbimbie said...

Hello Lila, just wanted to say hi and thanks for visiting me, I have "seen" you over at Carmen's and Daisy and I think Dotee? I saw Esmeralda at her new home with Carmen, she's gorgeous. Will visit you again *!*